inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: PAI-251985-1215
Pathfinder - Adventure Path 28: The Infernal Syndrome
In the bowels of one of Westcrown’s most esteemed halls of power lies an unfathomable evil, a terror beyond all reason and sanity, shackled and broken by the magic of a lost archmage. For years this menace has laid fuming, endlessly testing the bars of its prison, gathering its hatred and planning its revenge. Now the machinations of a deadly conspiracy have weakened the chains of this nightmare’s bonds, and in their growing cracks rise the flames of the damned and the promise of Westcrown consumed in hellfire. Can the PCs infiltrate the labyrinth of a madman to put an end to an evil beyond even the heroes of legend? And what foulness would seek to ruin all of Westcrown by gambling with its very soul?
* This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Council of Thieves Adventure Path, and includes: “The Infernal Syndrome,” a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 7th-level characters, by Clinton Boomer and James Jacobs
* The citadels and secrets of the Hellknights, Cheliax’s iron-shod inquisitors, by F. Wesley Schneider
* Insights into the soul-shaking world of fiendish possessions, by Adam Daigle
* Murder and mystery for Pathfinder Varian Jeggare in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by Dave Gross
* Five new monsters, by F. Wesley Schneider and Hank Woon
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game adventure for characters of 7th to 9th level. The Council of Thieves Adventure Path is the first to take full advantage of the new Pathfinder Roleplaying Game rules, and works with both the Pathfinder RPG and the standard 3.5 fantasy RPG rules set.
Pathfinder Adventure Path is Paizo Publishing's monthly 96-page, perfect-bound, full-color softcover book printed on high-quality paper. It contains an in-depth Adventure Path scenario, stats for about a half-dozen new monsters, and several support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the standard 3.5 fantasy RPG rules set.