inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: WGG-877161
1244 – The Great Khan rules over the Mongolian Empire from its capital Karakorum . He sends out his best generals to conquer even more land for the leader of all Mongols. The strategy of the Mongols is to give each general a high degree of freedom in the manner in which he conquers new land as long as the general remains mindful of the higher goals. It is your duty to drive away the eight different rulers from the areas you want to conquer and to conquer as much valuable land as possible.
• high interaction and large number of tactical details;
• simple rules with great depth;
• the unique movement system for rulers makes each game different;
• traditional dilemma: “a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush”;
• surprising development of the game through the use of special cards.
• 1 game board
• 72 cards
• 18 special cards
• 160 yurts
• 60 neutral yurts
• 8 rulers
• 29 conquest tiles
• 9 bridges
• 1 set of rules
|Hersteller:||White Goblin Games|
Achtung! Nicht für Kinder unter 3 Jahren geeignet.